Monday, May 18, 2015

The Smoking World-One billion smokers

The world has reached a 1 billion smoker level. That's around 20 % of population that is smoking.

Assuming that for every person that is smoking there are 5 passive smokers, you can say the whole world is smoking. 
This awareness needs to become alive in these people. Somewhere during the college times or school age they pick up the habit and it becomes an addiction. In fact none of them benefit from smoking. 
Oh, you say the job opportunities that this industry has created? Do we need to create opportunities when the whole world will suffer.
I posted this picture because it was symbolising nature begging to safeguard the ecosystem. This is the height of human irresponsibility using the plant/tree pot as an ash tray. 
If you are a smoker, you should be offended of course in the right way. 
If you want to quit there is a pshycic way to do it. Attribute all negatives in your life to smoking and start to hate it act like hating it. For more details on quitting connect.

6 comments:

  1. EXCELEENT WRITE UP, VERY TRUE Mr. THOL. FYI: I have shared it through my google+, will be shared in my FB & Whatsapp account as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure share it. This message has to spread as the number of smokers increase, the innocent passive smokers also increase. Thanks for your appreciation. Motivation needed to go a long way

      Delete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. dank vapes official account

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article plus its information and I positively bookmark to this site because here I always get an amazing knowledge as I expect. Thanks for this to share with us Delta 9 Disposable Vaporizer Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholesale Vaporizers. We're proud to offer high quality vaporizers for dry herbs, concentrates, and e-liquids from brand name manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debate rages about legalizing recreational purchase and utilization of marijuana. What a few cons? Online Dispensary Canada

    ReplyDelete